Welcome to my blog! This is a collaboration of work from my Digital Creativity class at Grand Valley State University.
Benjamin's Flight
"Benjamin's Flight". A three dimensional mosaic
Friday, December 12, 2014
This blog is divided into pages based upon assigned projects for the class. My favorite pages are the Flash animation page, the iMovie page, my photo gallery page, and the Photoshop page - respectively. The Flash animation was, by far, the most difficult and frustrating assignment in the class. I am not techno-savvy in the least. Learning Flash was incredibly challenging for me. That being said, I am most proud of the Flash animation film. If you only have time to view one or two pages in this blog, please be sure to visit the Flash page. If you have a sense of humor at all, you will be glad you did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful piece. I really get the feel of a "romantic" Grand Rapids. Conceptually beautiful. Great job.
ReplyDelete